Flying Fish Rafting Company is a trusted white water rafting company in the North Creek, NY. It has specially manufactured rafts that ensure the safety of passengers no matter how large the rapids are. The rafts have safety airbags on both sides, making them less prone to overturning and being scratched by stones. This is the safest rafting.
Flying Fish Rafting Boat Rental: Two people on a raft, independent drifting, free drifting, thrilling, safe, and full of fun. It is suitable for both adults and children to participate in rafting, especially for family members to raft together.
North Creek Flying Fish Rafting is divided into rapids and recreational rafting
A. Whitewater rafting: The section from Indian Lake upstream to the Phoenix Inn Resort is whitewater rafting, with a distance of about 8 miles. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays every week, the Indian Lake Dam releases water to form a torrent. This section of the drifting water flow is rapid, thrilling, and suitable for adults and children over 10 years old to drift.
1. Rent Raft Price: Two person Safety Raft $196.00
2. Provide food, free of charge
3. Provide accommodation. Guests of Flying Fish Rafting Company will prioritize staying at the Phoenix Hotel and enjoy a 20% discount.
4. If the Phoenix Hotel is fully booked, you can rent camping mosquito nets, mattresses, and camping toilets.
5. Flying fish rafting can be booked online or arranged on-site at the Phoenix Hotel in Beixi without reservation.
B. Entertainment Drifting: About 12 miles downstream of the Phoenix Hotel in North Creek, the water flow is relatively gentle, and tourists can splash water and play with each other. It is particularly suitable for children's games, regardless of age, and can be participated by elderly and children.