Onsite Spa (By Appointment)
Sauna in the Fitness Center
Outside Pool (Seasonal and weather permitting)
Outside Sitting Area
• Pet-Friendly (There is a $35/night cleaning fee apply to each pet. Each room can have maximum two pets)
• Economically friendly Geo Thermal heating, solar and energy efficient led lighting
• Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi and Parking 600mbps
• Fitness Center (8am-10pm)
• Seasonal outdoor patio and dining area equipped with a provided char grill perfect for summer season bbq
• Smoke free establishment
• Onsite Spa (By Appointment)
• Walking distance to downtown Restaurants/Grocery Store/Liquor Store
• Located directly across the street from the Revolutionary’s Rail
• Large lobby area equipped with ornate furniture and a fireplace perfect for relaxing after a long day of
adventure • Our concession area located in the lobby is the perfect place to grab a small snack or bottled drink, as well as a hot coffee or tea
• Provided refrigeration in each room makes it easy for you to bring your own food and drinks to store directly inside your room
• All rooms are equipped with couches perfect for lounging that can also be used as a pull out bed
• Provided ski racks in each room
• We offer late check ins with our clearly labeled guest entrance
• The restaurant located inside the building makes it the perfect one stop accommodation for families and friends who would prefer a staycation
It was a nice relaxing stay. They were very kind to my family. We had a long 4 hour drive, got in late and 10 minutes to the restaurant closing, they made dinner possible for us in a beautiful courtyard setting. We were not rushed or made to feel like a burden. Overall, The owners were very attentive to details. This made our stay pleasant. The staff and waitresses/bartender was sweet. The attached restaurant was good. We had a excellent time!!!
We had a great time with my family and my friends at the Phoenix Inn. We came to ski at Gore mountain and the hospitality was wonderful. The hot tub was very fun for the winter and the woman at the front desk set it up for us perfectly for when we'd be back from a day of skiing. It was a wonderful stay.
We stayed for 2 nights in April with our dog. The Inn was immaculate, bed comfortable in the standard king room, mini fireplace was charming. Diana was extremely accommodating. I used the hot tub and it was sparkling clean and hot! Unusual to find that in a small inn, off season. Very please and would highly recommend the Phoenix Inn. We will be back. Thank you!
Wow! Above and beyond what we could have hoped for. Wanted a quiet weekend away from crowds to relax with our two dogs. First, SO affordable for what you get. Everything is incredibly clean (especially for a pet-friendly place), super cute atmosphere, adorable little town; right on the Hudson. Pool is quiet and enjoyable, we loved the sauna in the gym too!! Diana is super friendly and helpful. Loved watching the Wimbledon in the restaurant.